4 golden beets, pealed and cut in 4
24 small potatoes
4 oz trout filet
salt and pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup cooked and shelled lava beans
2 tablespoons lemon juice
4 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place the trout, beets and potatoes in an oven proof dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 12 minutes, then remove the fish and bake on until the potatoes and beets are done, about another 10-15 minutes.
- Break the fish into pieces.
- Place fish, beets, potatoes, lettuce and lava beans on plates and drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Made it? Tell us about it–