Tons of spicy and sweet flavor!
Get tons of inspiration in Sweet Paul Magazine:
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons coffee liquer
3½ oz dark chocolate, broken in pieces
1 large egg
2 oz sugar
2 oz all purpose flour
2 oz almond flour
½ teaspoon cinnamon
pinch of chili powdered sugar
- Over a double boiler melt butter, liquer, and chocolate.
- In a bowl, beat the egg and half the sugar light and airy.
- Pour in the melted chocolate mixture.
- Add flour, almond flour, cinnamon, and chili.
- Mix well, cover, and cool for 2 hours.
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Roll into walnut-size balls and dip in the rest of the sugar and then in powdered sugar.
- Place on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 11–12 minutes or until the cookies have spread out and cracked.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Made it? Tell us about it–