A great spring tart. I serve it with a nice green salad. If you don’t have asiago you can use Parmesan or even Gruyère.
You will need:
12 ramps, chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon pine nuts
1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
salt and pepper, to taste
1 sheet puff pastry
2 tablespoons melted butter
1⁄3 cup grated asiago
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté ramps, pine nuts, and mushrooms until the mushrooms are golden. Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush an ovenproof tart tin with some butter and press the puff pastry into the pan.
- Fill with the ramp mixture and top with asiago.
- Brush all exposed puff pastry with butter.
- Bake until golden, about 30 minutes. Can be served warm or cold.
Made it? Tell us about it–