A great way to use those leftover chickens or turkeys. Great for sandwiches, salads, or just eat directly from the bowl.
4 cups roasted chicken or turkey, shredded
1 carrot, peeled, shredded
2 tablespoons chopped dill
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl mix chicken/turkey, carrots, dill, oil, and vinegar.
- Season with salt, pepper, and chili.
- Divide the mixture on bread, over lettuce, or however you want to eat it.
- Poach the eggs and place on top.
- Serve while the eggs are warm.
Made it? Tell us about it–