Rocky road is sinfully sweet and gingerbread is a heavenly bite. Put them together and you have the perfect Christmas temptation.
Read my Holiday/Winter 2015 issue!
Makes about 24
You will need:
10 oz dark chocolate
1 cup small marshmallows
1⁄3 cup crushed walnut
1⁄3 cup M&M's
- Preheat oven to 380°F.
- On a floured table, roll out the dough to a thin sheet.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes, depending on the thickness and size. Let cool.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Let cool in room temperature for about ten minutes.
- Mix in marshmallows, nuts and M&Ms.
Made it? Tell us about it–