When it’s cold outside, these mittens keep your taste buds warm. Imagination is the only limit to decoration.
Read my Holiday/Winter 2015 issue!
Makes about 8
- Preheat oven to 370°F.
- Draw different sizes of mittens on baking paper and cut out to use as patterns for cookies.
- On a floured table, roll out the dough to a thin sheet.
- Use a sharp knife to cut out mittens using the patterns.
- Bake for 5–12 minutes, depending on the size and thickness.
- Let cool.
- Decorate with royal icing.
Made it? Tell us about it–