I love the crunch and acidity of this salad!
Get tons of inspiration in Sweet Paul Magazine:
1 apple, cored, cut in half, and thinly sliced
6 radishes, thinly sliced
2 cups microgreens
4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut into wedges
flaky salt & pepper to taste
1 cup crème fraiche
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon chopped dill
- Place apple, radishes, microgreens, and eggs on a platter or on plates.
- Sprinkle with some flaky salt
- In a bowl, mix together crème fraiche, lemon juice, and dill
- Season with salt and pepper
- drizzle over plated salads
Made it? Tell us about it–