I have been on a dying kick lately. If it's not bolted to the walls it's gone into a dye bath. Maybe not that bad, bit kinda. The result can be seen in the fall issue of Sweet Paul Magazine. But I give you a little sneak peak for a great summer craft.
- This is a cotton T from H&M.
- You need to soak it and rinse out the water.
- Make the dye bath according to the bottle.
- I find liquid dye much easier to work with.
- Dip it in the dye a few times and rinse.
- Remember to rinse downwards, so that the whole T does not become blue.
- If you think the color is too light, simply repeat the whole process.
Photography by Alexandra Grablewski
Made it? Tell us about it–