For a woofy halloween!
YOU WILL NEED:
thick craft paper
hot glue gun
- Start by making a template using a teddy bear or a stuffed dog as inspiration. It’s like a cake—this mask consists of one small piece in the middle, two larger pieces on each side, and a half moon as the bottom.
- Glue each piece together using paper glue.
- Cut out ears and glue them to the mask.
- Paint the mask using craft paint. Hot glue the cord along the line where the mask changes color.
- Draw the nose and mouth using a Sharpie.
- Cut out eyes and glue the elastic to the back of the mask.
Made it? Tell us about it–