What you need is a wood chair, a couple of sweaters and a hot glue gun.
- Start at the top and measure out how much material you need for the top rod.
- Them cut that out in sweater and glue it to the chair.
- Make sure the ends meet well on the backside and that you tuck them well in before gluing them in place.
- You just need to work with small parts of the chair at a time.
- Once you get started you will get the hang of it.
- You will end up with a very cool chair.
Made it? Tell us about it–