These pretty handmade envelopes are perfect for wedding or party invitations.
envelope (a shape that you like)
light-colored wallpaper pieces
- Carefully open up an envelope and lay it flat.
- Using the envelope as a template, overlay it onto a piece of wallpaper and trace around it with a pencil. Cut out the shape with scissors.
- Fold the bottom and 2 sides together to form an envelope. Use glue tape to fasten the edges together.
- Fold the remaining top flap over.
- Use tape or wax to seal your envelope when you're ready to use it!
Some vintage wallpaper can be fragile and brittle when folded, so we used photocopies of our favorite wallpapers.
Made it? Tell us about it–